Monday, November 22, 2010

A long-time passion

For the record, I have been engaging in self-bondage since I was ten-years-old. I had my first orgasm in self bondage and continue to use it as a way to "get off."

Most of my bondage involves tying my legs, feet and toes. I can't really tie my upper body and arms securely, so I mostly pull on them, but could slip loose anytime I want. So my focus when I struggle is on my lower body, as it's *really* tied up. Oh, and the duct tape gag as well.

Having my feet in bondage, with my toes tied, is very appealing to me. As a barefooter, I associate deep feelings of power and energy with having my soles in contact with the earth. Having them tied is sort of like... well, a governer on an engine, or a cork in a bottle. It's very erotic and appealing to me in a way that is hard to describe. Essentially, having my feet, ankles, and toes tied is the main thing I find appealing, with other bondage simply an assit to that. I can't untie my toes if my arms are bound.

Oh, and gags are very appealing to me, especially the over-the-top duct tape ones. Trying to get them off without using your hands is a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment