Monday, November 22, 2010

Overnight in bondage

I finally did something I have been considering literally for years: I spent the night in full bondage.

I used electrical tape to secure my ankles, toes, feet, knees, and thighs. Then I put a pair of (clean) panties in my mouth before securing it with five strips of duct tape. I used Gorilla Tape for the first piece which goes over my upper lip, which is where it always comes off most easily. Then I used regular duct tape for the rest as it isn't as painful to remove.

I slid a tank top over my arms, one of a few I got for just this purpose... very snug and very heavy fabric. It keeps my arms securely pinned to my body. Finally, I put on two terry cloth sweat bands on each wrist as padding before handcuffing my hands behind me with double-locking police-style cuffs.

Snuggling under the covers and getting comfortable was difficult and challenging, but I was able to do it. I slept fitfully, but I did sleep. I almost gave up a few times, but I was determined and eventually persevered. I had placed no fewer than four keys to the cuffs around the bed to be certain that I could get loose, and had not made them very tight. When I decided to get up, I released my wrists and hopped to the bathroom to pee, then ungagged myself and eventually cut my legs loose.

I was stiff and a bit sore, but had no lingering effects. IDK if I want to do this again by myself, but feel confident that I could do it with the right Dom, as it seems a popular fantasy. Spending the night, even a weekend, as a "prisoner" is a major, major fantasy of mine!

1 comment:

  1. Found your profile on CM, just though I'd comment. I never could do a whole night self-bondage session. My mind would always be focused on my bonds rather than trying to fall asleep, it was impossible. The thought of it always gets me excited, but I'll get worked up, get myself off, then get to sleep as quick as possible. So good job on making it a whole night. I suppose the key is to find a position that you could sleep comfortable while being restrained, but then what's the point? :)

    ReplyDelete